Riphah International University
-> Chartered by Federal Government of Pakistan
-> ISO 9001:2008 Certified University
-> HEC recognized university
-> In General medium sized universities Ranked No.1 private and No.6 overall in the category.
-> One of the top five private universities of Pakistan, eligible for Public Funding.
-> Modern education integrated with Islamic ethical values.
-> Scholarships in various schemes of study available.
-> State-of-the-art labs.
-> Hostel & transport facility available.
-> Research oriented teaching.
-> Wi-Fi enabled campuses.
-> National and international accreditations and collaborations.
-> Offering various under-graduates, post-graduate and doctoral programs in the fields of Engineering, Computing, Management Sciences, Media Sciences, Basic Sciences, languages, and Islamic Business & Finance.
“Establishment of State-of-the-Art Educational Institutions with a focus on Inculcating Islamic Ethical Values."
The University has following campuses in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad and Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
- Faisalabad Campus, Satiana Road, Faisalabad.
- Main Campus, Sector I-14, Islamabad.
- City Campus - I, G-7/4, 7th Avenue, Islamabad.
- City Campus - II, Evacuee Trust Complex, Islamabad.
- Al-Mizan Campus, Rawalpindi.
- WISH Female Only Campus, H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Lahore City Campus, Township, Lahore.
- Raiwind Road Campus, Lahore.
- Lahore Industrial Estate Campus.
- RAK College of Dental Sciences, Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE.
Riphah has started work on a Teaching Hospital.
University Ranking and Quality Certification
Riphah International University, Faisalabad In General medium sized universities Ranked No.1 private and No.6 overall in the category by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and soon was included in the top five universities in the private sector who qualify to receive research grants from the Government of Pakistan through the HEC.