The Department offers a wide range of business degree programs at undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level including MS program. It alsohas acomprehensive executive development program.Department of Management Sciences is committed to the pursuit of excellence in business education and its related academic disciplines.The high quality courses develop skills valued by employers including independent learning and research, analytical skills, group work, presentation skills, project work, computer skills and numeracy.The highly skilled business leaders who cater to ever growing demands of the industry have been prepared by the trained and professional staff.
"To be the institute of “First Choice” & to bring to the world more innovative, productive and ground breaking minds who can lead and best manage the organizations"
Aims & Objectives:
- To introduce and familiarize students with a broad range of Business Administration disciplines and functions.
- To familiarize students with a wide range of problem-solving techniques used in the business decision-making process.
- To expose and require students to carry out hands-on research within the program.
- To develop communication skills facilitating perception, analysis and diagnosis of business situations and enhance the required ability in tackling them.
- To provide students with the means to understand and foresee future developments of business organizations within and outside of Pakistan.
- To foster a culture of innovative, entrepreneurial and integrative thinking among students.